During the coronavirus period, nothing was more in demand in Dubai than villas. It was impossible to find a decent option - everything was either rented out or sold for personal use. And although they are quite often purchased for personal use, rental income has broken all records. Whatever goal you pursue as an investor, knowing the market will not be enough to find a profitable offer. Our company specializes in the selection and sale of luxury villas in Dubai, taking into account all the requirements of the Client. Take the test on the site if you want to know exactly which real estate option is right for you. Leave a request online and our specialist will contact you within 10 minutes.
Features of choice
Choosing a decent option should be related not only to where to buy and how it looks. The fact is that real estate from developers is popular on the market, and buying a villa in Dubai with an excellent view, a private beach, a private pool, a green garden and other important attributes is not an easy task. We work with 36 developers who have been selected and have been looked at and evaluated since 2010 while we are in Dubai. When choosing an expensive villa, remember that in Dubai it is important to pay attention to the following points.
- If there is a lot of greenery around or, conversely, beach areas, be sure to ask who is responsible for their maintenance and what is the price of maintenance per square meter. The management company must monitor privacy and cleanliness, the quality of service and the absence of strangers on the territory, have an emergency number and issue rules for living in the area. Dubai has family areas, party areas, tourist areas. It is important to make the right choice so as not to regret.
- View from the window. Consider not only how many hours you want to spend in the sun, but also whether the villa has a private beach, club house, service. Find out if villas near yours are available for short-term rentals (to avoid noisy weekends) when the neighbors come for a holiday. Among all the options, our Clients choose options for houses and apartments with sea views. Living near the sea is wonderful, and this of course correlates with the price of a villa (and not only in Dubai).
- Number of rooms, number of storeys and total area. We select these parameters depending on whether you want to have a villa for permanent residence with your family, or meeting guests, or preferences for the amount of space per person. Our portfolio ranges from small 3-bedrooms to welcoming 8-bedroom suites with parking, garden, cinema, relaxation room, spa, and more.
- The presence of a swimming pool. A villa without a pool is money down the drain. This is what some of our clients say. The average cost of pool maintenance is AED 500/month or AED 4,000 per year. Also, don't forget that if you want to cool the water in the summer when the sun heats up the water a lot, it will cost you about 15,000 - 20,000 AED (for a small/medium size pool). Availability of parking spaces. It is important for the villa to have at least 2 parking spaces, with automatically closing gates.
- Maid's room. It is important to consider that for the villa you will need to have housekeeping staff. If a gardener and a pool cleaner can be negotiated for weekly / monthly service, then it is desirable that the servants for cooking and cleaning live either in the villa or nearby.
Of course, choosing a villa is a real journey and it is important to choose the right guide, as the list of nuances of choice can be very long. If you value your time and are used to working with professionals, contact our company.
We will help you make the right choice, will make viewing on good business class cars at the objects you have chosen, and honestly tell you about all the pros and cons of each of the options, areas and developers. Contact us, we will be happy to help you.